Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little About Me..

Happy Snowy, Spring Day! I thought this second post would be a great one to tell you a little about who I am, as well as my journey.

{Who Am I?}
  • Tennessee Graduate (raised in North Carolina)
  • Newlywed to an amazing man (he runs all the power tools for my crafts)
  • Mother to two very furry creatures Tucker (2 year old chocolate lab) & Mollie (4 year old black lab mix)
  • Passion for crafts and cooking (with a little help from the hubs)

{What is my journey?}

I am on several journeys right now, (1) to be a great wife. I love being a wife and having the responsibility of a family. They are my number one priority, that unfortunately can sometimes get lost in the mix of life. (2) to be an expert in the field that I love, health and wellness. My dream is to become a public health educator and revamp health and wellness in our public schools. I currently work full-time in a physical therapy clinic as an exercise physiologist. (3) to share with the world the things that I love, my family, cooking and crafts, and finally (4) to have a blog that inspires people in any way that it can, and keep up with it! 

{What's Going On Now}

Bradley and  I have a few fun crafts going on right now, they will be posted once they're done :-) I'll give you a hint... Pinterest (my addiction) both crafts are made from wooden pallets!

I hope you've learned a little about me and my journeys! I'd love to know what your journeys are! Post them in the comments :-)

Love,
Katheryn

No comments:

Post a Comment